Your advisor will partner with you to develop a customized financial plan that works for you now and over the long-term. Whether it’s planning for retirement, saving for a child’s education or making charitable contributions, we will get to know you and your goals, then build a plan to help you reach them.
- Deep assessment of your current situation
- Goal setting for achieving goals
- Tax strategy integrated into your financial plan
- Modifications to your financial plan as goals change
Your advisor will get to know you, your investment goals, tolerance for risk and time frame until retirement. Then our investment management team will take a proactive approach to diversifying your portfolio across asset classes including cash, fixed income and equities and periodically review your portfolio, making adjustments as needed to align with your risk tolerance and overall objectives.
- Diversification among multiple asset classes
- Consideration of different styles and strategies within asset classes
- Implementation of active and passive strategies
- Tactical asset allocation adjustments
Including an effective tax strategy as part of your overall wealth and estate plan may help you maximize your savings and reach your financial goals. Your advisor will work with an experienced, in-house tax team that understands the latest regulatory issues and tax law changes to create tax efficient strategies for you designed to minimize your tax burden.
- Proactive, creative tax analysis and year-round planning
- Implementation of multi-state tax strategies including residency and domicile
- Representation and support for IRS and state tax audits
- Bookkeeping and family office services
Having income protection strategies in place can help you protect your family now and in the future. To build a sound financial plan, it’s a good idea to include insurance solutions such as life and property and casualty insurance. Our experienced insurance team and your advisor can help you evaluate solutions and recommend options to fit your family’s needs.
- Asset and income protection strategies
- Analysis of major insurance companies and product recommendations
- Life insurance audits and Long-term care expense mitigation
- Estate tax elimination strategies
As you think about providing for your family for generations to come, you may want to consider establishing a trust. Your advisor will work with you on strategies to help minimize taxes and maximize your potential wealth transfer and charitable contributions. Our goal is to help ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Review and advice on trust documents
- Charitable planning and gifting strategies
- Generation-skipping wealth transfer strategies
- Self-settled trusts for asset protection and efficient distribution